As per the Prime Ministers address on 10 May the travel restrictions are still in place. So at this time we are still only able to renew CBT for key workers.
If you are a key worker and require you powered 2 wheeler for work / to get to work you will need proof of your key worker status when attending the course.
As per the announcement from the Prime Minister on 23 March all but non essential travel must cease. This means that people are allowed to travel to and from work, the shops ( for essentials only) and for medical issues. This does NOT include travelling to and undertaking road training. As such until the sanctions are lifted we are NOT open for training, nor testing.
Once the sanctions are lifted the following will come back into effect:
What bike-moore is doing:
– We will run all courses as normal
– We will be conducting tuition via radio/ear pieces to comply with social distancing advice
– We will continue (as always) to sanitise the free for hire equipment
– We will be issuing all students with disposable gloves
What we need you to do:
-if you have your own equipment then please bring it
– Inform us immediately if you have a course booked but are showing symptoms and we will reschedule your course to an agreed date once you’ve recovered and are out of isolation
You can of course still call for any updates, it’d be nice to hear from you still.